Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Man and Bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Human-Antoni the Prothetist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Safety_Bunny
Admin
Safety_Bunny

-Human-Antoni the Prothetist Empty
PostSubject: -Human-Antoni the Prothetist   -Human-Antoni the Prothetist I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:59 pm

-Human-Antoni the Prothetist BunniDad_colored
Name: Antoni
Race: Human
Alliance: Human
Gear mark location: Under his left eye ( Oops!)
Bio:
Antoni is a self taught Prosthetic Technician. After seeing so many workers losing their limbs to the teeth of factory gears, Antoni decided to study up on engineering and mechanics of both the machine and the human body. Citizens paid well for his equipment and consultations and life was good.

It got even better when he met his wife. Although the situation that lead to this wonderful meeting was unfortunate. His wife’s leg was crushed during a visit to the factory. She was rushed to Antoni’s house where he saved her life by replacing her bloody crushed leg with a prosthetic. From there, they fell for each other and had a daughter together. Antoni would create small toys for his little one and worked hard to create an A.I. playmate for her. One unfortunate night, the Gearbots attacked his home and kidnapped his wife. Antoni panicked and hid his daughter under some boxes and rags then ran after his wife. The rescue mission failed and when he returned, his daughter and the A.I. project were gone. His entire family was taken to the grinder.

Baron decided to take this chance to nab Antoni. Antoni was taken to the Tower, and Antoni pleaded for his life and that he’ll do anything to stay alive. The Baron told him he would not throw him into the grinder if he becomes an assistant. The Baron appreciated Antoni’s work considering his skill and contraptions as a work of art. With his talent, the Baron could create the “perfect” person. Antoni was contracted into forcing parts onto humans to make them “better”. He would follow the Baron’s orders, constantly making changes to one person, and unfortunately victims would not survive the surgery. The Baron would constantly blame Antoni for the failed projects and Antoni could only reply “I’ll do better next time sir.” Antoni still continues his secret occupation at the tower and while working in the city.

Antoni slowly became addicted to perfection. When a citizen with an oddity would walk down the streets, Antoni’s eye would twitch and he would try to figure out how he could fix it. He doesn’t like where this addiction was going, but he can’t help it. His life depends on it.

Note: Antoni never met the Baron face to face. He is usually in an operating room with a speaker phone yelling at him.

Personality:
Antoni is a pretty mellow fellow. He has a nonchalant attitude, and has no prejudice against Gear Bots, despite his family being kidnapped by them. He's pretty over than is is more concerned about his growing addiction to human perfection. When he's in the operating room his entire attitude changes. He becomes obsessed with fulfilling the Baron's orders, and constantly tinkering with the victim. When he fixes one thing the baron finds something else is wrong and Antoni carries out the command with no resistance. He's actually enjoying this....
Back to top Go down
http://safetybunny.wordpress.com/

-Human-Antoni the Prothetist
Page 1 of 1