Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Man and Bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Creation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Safety_Bunny
Admin
Safety_Bunny

Character Creation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Rules   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:41 pm

Character creation

How do I create a character?

-Pick a species, either Gear Bots or Humans, then work from there. Please, no god-mode characters or super powerful characters that can cut the city in half. If they did, then we’d have no city.

Where do I come up with the idea for a character?

-Well, anywhere you want in short of copyrighted material. If you submit an Inuyasha trace and color him blue, we might have some trouble.

The Must Haves:

- All starting characters must be citizens (born and raised) in Gear Town. For story and organization purposes, the starting character must also have never exited the city during their lifetime.

-Human and Bots must bear a semi-circular gear and have it shown at all times.(FYI Gear Town civilians tattoo their marks somewhere on their bodies, not by choice either.)

In your character submission entry please put:

* Image: 360 pixel wide by 750 pixel high full body shot
* The name of your character
* Race
* Gender (optional)
* Alliance
* A short biography

You may submit your characters into Citizen registration anytime. The Mods will discuss and decide whether your character passes or not.

When your character is accepted, please create a thread in Citizen Junction and label them the appropriate team. There, you can extend your character's biography.

Can I have multiple characters?

Sure, just submit them to the Citizen Registration thread and we’ll yay or nay them. Just don’t submit like…20 of them, I doubt you’d use them all.

How about a character on multiple teams?

No.

Can I be on multiple teams?

>_> No.

How about switching characters?
If you want to alternate between your characters that's cool.

How many rounds do you have to play before you can switch teams?

At least 5 rounds. You can only switch twice, though, so keep that in mind eh?

Can I have a human on the robot side (or vice versa)?

No. For now, it’s strictly humans on humans' side, robots on robots' side. However, your character's personal opinion of the other race is entirely up to you.

Gear Town Characters FAQ

Does my human have to be human?

-When we say human, we mean beings of flesh and bone. They can be non-humans too.

Can my guy have a robotic “fill in the blank”?

-Sure, robotic prosthetics are welcome.

Are cyborgs considered humans or robots?

-Depends on you. If your cyborg is more robot than human, go to the robot side. If it’s more human than robot go to the human side. Keep in mind that there will be a limit to how many cyborgs pass through, so make’m awesome!!! D : <

So, what exactly is a Gear Bot?

-Gear bots are mechanical beings that were created inside the city. Were they humans once? Maybe, that depends on the creator of the character. We encourage players imagine different varieties of bots in this world, since not all bots are the same.

What if i want to introduce a foreigner?
You need 3 rounds under your belt to introduce one.

What if my character left then came back? Can I still use it?

If you have a character that left Gear Town at some point in it's life and wants to come back, they are considered a foreigner. To introduce foreigners, you at least need 3 rounds under your belt.

Would it be possible for humans to capture/hack/reprogram a gear bot to fight for the rebel cause?

-No. For organizational purposes that’d be too confusing to keep track of.

If there's any questions at all please contact me and I hope I can help you.
Back to top Go down
http://safetybunny.wordpress.com/

Character Creation Rules
Page 1 of 1